* freight costs are not included
a) The commercial vaccine Duramune DAPPi+LC which contains TN449 strain resulted positive.
b) 5 commercial vaccines, including Scourguard (against bovine coronavirus), Maxivac, Fevaxyn, C2-DogVac and Duramune CDV-CPV against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus, canine parvovirus and canine parainfluenza virus resulted negative.
c) A specificity panel of 20 related microorganisms including related agents such as Canine Parvovirus, Canine Circovirus, Canine Adenovirus and other bacteria and parasites resulted negative.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (CAN2 positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify CCoV from clinical samples and vaccine/field strains.
• Maximum quantification limit of CCoV ≥1010 copies/reaction.
• Minimum quantification limit of CCoV = 50 copies/reaction.