* freight costs are not included
a) Three FLV commercial vaccines strains: Leucofeligen RCP, strain P45Ag, Fevaxyn, strain 61E, and Purevax, strain VCP97 resulted positive.
b) A specificity panel of 20 related microorganisms including related agent such as Feline Panleukopenia virus, Feline Inmunodeficiency virus, Feline Calicivirus and other bacteria and parasites resulted negative.
c) 124 blood samples were analyzed with this kit. FLV was identified in 38 of them.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (FEL1 positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify FLV from clinical samples and vaccine/field strains.
• Maximum quantification limit of FLV ≥1010 copies/reaction.
• Minimum quantification limit of FLV = 50 copies/reaction.