* freight costs are not included
a) A specificity panel of 20 related microorganisms including related agents such as Feline Calicivirus, Feline Inmunodeficiency virus and Feline herpesvirus and other bacteria and parasites resulted negative.
b) 81 clinical samples such as blood (45), ascitic fluic (14), pleural fluid (10) and organs (12) were evaluated with this kit. 12 of them resulted positive.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (FEL2 positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify FCoV from clinical samples and vaccine/field strains.
• Maximum quantification limit of FCoV ≥1010 copies/reaction.
• Minimum quantification limit of FCoV = 50 copies/reaction.