* freight costs are not included
a) One CHV commercial vaccine strain (Eurican Herpes 205, F205 strain) resulted positive.
b) A specificity panel of 24 related microorganisms including related agents such as Canine Parvovirus, Canine Coronavirus, Canine Adenovirus and other bacteria and parasites resulted negative.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (CAN2 positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify CHV-1 from clinical samples and vaccine/field strains.
• Maximum quantification limit of CHV-1 ≥1010 copies/reaction.
• Minimum quantification limit of CHV-1 = 50 copies/reaction.