* freight costs are not included
a) A panel of specificity consisting of 30 related microorganisms including pathogenic bacteria, virus, parasites and biological contaminants of the environment resulted negative.
b) 41 clinical blood samples were evaluated with this kit and 1 of them resulted positive.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (VEC1 positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify Ehrlichia spp. in clinical samples and vaccine/field strains.
• Maximum detection limit ≥1010 copies/rxn.
• Minimum detection limit = 100 copies/rxn.