* freight costs are not included
a) A specificity panel of 20 related microorganisms including related agents such as Feline Calicivirus, Feline Panleukopenia virus and Feline herpesvirus and other bacteria and parasites resulted negative.
b) 73 clinical blood samples were evaluated with this kit and 8 of them resulted positive.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (FEL1 positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify FIV from clinical samples and vaccine/field strains.
• Maximum quantification limit of FIV ≥1010 copies/reaction.
• Minimum quantification limit of FIV = 50 copies/reaction.