* freight costs are not included
a) 20 clinical cases of diferent serverity and incidence of diarrhea were evaluated with this qPCR kit. 20% (4/20) resulted positive.
b) A specificity panel of 20 related microorganisms including related agents such as Canine Parvovirus, Canine Coronavirus, Canine Adenovirus and other bacteria and parasites resulted negative.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (CAN3 positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify CaCV from clinical samples and field strains.
• Maximum quantification limit of CAN3 ≥1010 copies/reaction.
• Minimum quantification limit of CAN3 = 50 copies/reaction.