* freight costs are not included
a) Five FPV commercial vaccines strains (Leucofeligen RCP, Fevaxyn, Purevax, Versifel and Nobivac tricat novum) and one field strain resulted positive.
b) A specificity panel of 20 related microorganisms including related agent such as Feline Leukemia virus, Feline Inmunodeficiency virus and Feline Calicivirus and other bacteria and parasites resulted negative.
c) 16 clinical samples such as organs, feces and blood were analyzed with this kit. FPV was identified in 8 of them, mainly in organs and feces.
• We studied the reportable range for this qPCR assay using a purified specific synthetic oligonucleotide (PARV positive control).
• This qPCR kit can identify FPV from clinical samples and vaccine/field strains.
• Maximum quantification limit of FPV ≥1010 copies/reaction.
• Minimum quantification limit of FPV = 50 copies/reaction.